Content Management System
What Is a Content Management System?
A CMS is a powerful solution that combines technologies and processes to support digital information throughout the content lifecycle. It supports a range of content forms, such as electronic documents, video, audio, and other multimedia files.
With CMS, workflows related to sharing, file creation, and management are streamlined and automated. Digital content, even files in non-proprietary forms, can be archived and stored in a central repository. CMS also ensures that information is readily available to users, both inside and outside the organization, via an internal network or the Internet.
- Central Repository
- Workflow Automation
- Rapid Content Import
- Dynamic Tracking and Alerts
- Version Control
- Automatic Distribution
Key Benefits for Your Company:
A CMS benefits companies that are facing the challenge of keeping up in the information age and that are seeking a better way to administer and manage digital files. Some of the key benefits include:
- Improved content consistency, accuracy, and timeliness through efficient updates and changes to content.
- Enhanced collaboration by ensuring that content is more accessible and easy to share.
- Reduced overhead by eliminating paper waste, which also helps companies go green by storing all documents digitally.
- Increased efficiency through better content re-usability.